Life is a Garden Party

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Partial Garden Tour

 Hosta/fern garden above.

This bed began with the weeping cherry, the hydrangea, the stone path to chair, 
then filled in with flowers given to me.

 A c-shaped bed.

The herb garden in the shape of a wagon wheel.  Added pots for additional herbs.
A toad abode in the lower left.

One side of the arbor garden.  Always leave milkweed to grow wherever.
Once the perennial bachelor buttons go to seed, the yellow finches will feast.

Come July when there's more color,
I plan to get out the ladder to take pictures looking down.

I always have seeds to share.
Send address under my private msg fb account.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful I want some of the purple A-c shaped bed. We really have had a lot of rain this year.

    ReplyDelete