Life is a Garden Party

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Morning Garden Tour 7/1/2020

NEW BLOOMS THIS THURSDAY MORNING ON MY LIFE IS A GARDEN PARTY FB PAGE:
DAYLILY, HELIOPSIS, MORE.

Annual poppies:






Each seedhead is filled with hundreds of seeds.

Ditch lilies:


Gloriosa daisies with wild daisies:



Scotch thistle bloom and foliage:

When goes to seed, yellow finches will flock in.

My pots of gold here at Rainbow's End:
female bloom 

Green roses, hence cabbages spiraling round and round.

Morning snack:
 black caps, from my grandparents

Through the looking glass:  rose campions

Despite lack of rain plus national pandemic, demonstrations, unrest, 
plants keep blooming - ensuring God is in control.

If my people,
who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray
and seek my face
and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven
and will forgive their sin
and will heal their land.
II Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment