Life is a Garden Party

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Who's your mission field?


A cousin's husband has been doctoring for many months.  I wrote a note this morning reminding him that God places us where we are, that the people he is coming in contact with need to hear his testimony of God's goodness, despite difficulties.  He's meeting a lot of new people.  His mission field.

Learn to see others as souls - souls that need encouragement or souls that have never heard about God's plan of salvation.  

I have also suggested to people going through difficulties, whether health or finances, to keep a journal of God's daily faithfulness.  Focusing on God, vs the circumstance, will grow your faith.  Just a note in your daily appointment book will do.

This morning's beautiful sunrise reminded me that God woke me up for a reason.  Sunrises remind me of:  When morning gilds the skies, my heart awakening cries - may Jesus Christ be praised!  Who can I inspire today, who can I encourage?  I did prepare 4 cards to mail to those having health issues. Will keep the eyes of my heart open for other opportunities.

I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened

in order that you may know

the hope to which he has called you,

the riches of this glorious inheritance in the saints,

and his incomparably great power for us who believe.

Ephesians 1:18-19




No comments:

Post a Comment