Life is a Garden Party

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

EXODUS 3:7-8

 The Lord said.

"I have indeed seen the misery of my people...

I have heard them crying out...

and I am concerned about their suffering.

So, I have come down to rescue them...

Exodus 3:7-8

Over and over in the Old Testament God's people, for various reasons, became miserable. Eventually they would seek God's help and God would set forth His plan to relieve their suffering.

SEEKING God was key in their rescue.

Reminded of:
IF my people,
who are called by my name,
1. shall humble themselves
2. and pray
3. and seek my face
4. and turn from their wicked ways,
A. THEN will I hear from heaven,
B. forgive their sin
C. and heal their land.
II Chronicles 7:14

IF...THEN = Conditional.
AFTER we do our part:
humble, pray, seek, turn,
God will do His:
hear, forgive, heal.


Next time you see the burning bush,
consider the above promises
God spoke to Moses.

No comments:

Post a Comment