Life is a Garden Party

Monday, June 30, 2014

Thoughts

Thought #1. Heard neighbors/kids in swimming pool today exclaiming 'oh my god'.  I thought about asking them if God really was their God.  Wonder what kind of responses I'd get if I asked this question every time I heard that jest?  How it must grieve God to hear it.  How it must grieve God when we keep silent.

Thought #2. Saw the vegetarians came for a breakfast of beet greens and carrot tops topped with dew drops. New story idea - about vegetarians.  Will use the story in Daniel for the application.

Felt good to work in the yard all day today.  Once you start sweating, you feel a lot cooler.  Almost finished weeding.  Thinking will trim trees in the morning or maybe shrubs.  The garden party never ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment