Life is a Garden Party

Friday, February 12, 2016

Night Travelers

Night Travelers


bunny tracks
in snow white
hop hop fast
during night
had a blast
much delight

deer went past
in the night
now tracks cast
during flight
maybe racks
out of sight

raccoon passed
before light
wears mask
that’s right
moves fast
toes write

skunk no tact
see him might
sprayed when passed
to our plight
black and white
see him? yikes!

* * * * *

When you’re sleeping
creatures creeping
out the window
casting shadows
leaving footprints
in snow where went.

When you’re sleeping
God is watching
over you
the whole night through
so sleep tight.
Good night!

I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.
Psalm 3:5

I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

He who watches over you will not slumber…
Psalm 121:3

He grants sleep to those he loves.
Psalm 127:2








To order Life Is a Garden Party, Vol II
go to WestBow Press, Amazon or B&N.

To order Life Is a Garden Party, Vol I
go to Amazon or B&N.

Follow Life Is a Garden Party on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment