Life is a Garden Party

Sunday, December 29, 2019

You


YOU
Since the beginning of time
YOU have been on God's mind.

In case YOU've never heard
what's recorded in God's Word,
here's a few verses to remind YOU
that God loves YOU, for just being YOU.

YOUR name and YOUR days are written
in God's eternal book in heaven.
Before God formed YOU
in the womb God knew YOU.

God is thinking precious thoughts about YOU.
Not only is God thinking about YOU
He has a constant reminder of YOU
for engraved in the palms of God's hands there's YOU.

God knows about YOUR fears
and God collects YOUR tears.
God has a plan and purpose for YOU
and He will teach and direct YOU.

And it was for YOU God sent His Son Jesus
on this day the world celebrates Christmas.
God brought this good news of great joy to YOU.
This good news - a Savior, who was born for YOU.

YOU have been on God's mind
since the beginning of time.

* * * * *

YOU were the reason God sent His Son.
YOU are the reason Christmas comes.
It's not about the gifts you receive (if you behave),
it's about the gift that God in His great love for YOU gave.

He gave us a Savior that day
to take our sins away
when we believe
and this gift receive.

Do take time to reflect on these verses
and look up some other Bible verses
that shows YOU
God loves YOU.

All the days ordained for ME were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:16

You created MY inmost being;
you knit ME together in MY mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13

YOU whom I have upheld since YOU were conceived,
and have carried since YOUR birth.
Even to YOUR old age and gray hairs I am he,
I am he who will sustain YOU.
I have made YOU and I will carry YOU;
I will sustain YOU and I will rescue YOU.
Isaiah 46:3-4

How precious to ME are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
Psalm 139:17-18

I have engraved YOU on the palms of my hands.
Isaiah 49:16

Record my lament;
list MY tears on your scroll -
are they not in your record?
Psalm 56:8

I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the Lord,
plans to prosper YOU and not to harm YOU,
plans to give YOU hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

I am the Lord YOUR God,
who teaches YOU what is best for YOU,
who directs YOU in the way YOU should go.
Isaiah 48:17

"I bring YOU good news of great joy
that will be for all the people.
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to YOU;
he is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment