Life is a Garden Party

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Celebrating Easter


Celebrating Easter:  For me He died, for me He lives, and everlasting life and light He freely gives.

From Life Is a Garden Party, Vol III
available via Amazon.

God made a way,
His gateway,
when His only begotten Son was born,
long ago, the very first Christmas morn.
Then died and rose again
as payment for our sins.

It was for us He died,
unfairly crucified,
but God had a plan
that thwarted satan's plan
for Jesus rose again
on Easter morning.

He's now in heaven alive,
for He paid the sacrifice,
and lives to intercede
everyday for you and me
when we pray to our Heavenly Father
for whatever it is that bothers.

God's Word often promises us
that He is with us when we trust.
He will never leave us
even when we lack trust.
Right now, today, don't wait.
Enter through God's gate.

* * * * *

If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,”
and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe
and are justified,
and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Romans 10:9-10

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

With man this is impossible, but not with God;
all things are possible with God.
Mark 10:27

Remember how the Lord your God lead you all the way...
to humble you and to test you
in order to know what was in your heart.
Deuteronomy 8:2

You need to persevere
so that when you have done the will of God,
you will receive what he has promised.
Hebrews 10:36

I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Psalm 119:11

We live by faith, not be sight.
II Corinthians 5:7

We are therefore Christ's ambassadors,
as though God were making his appeal through us.
II Corinthians 5:20

Faith comes from hearing the message,
and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
Romans 10:17

You know the message God sent to the people...
telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ,
who is Lord of all.
Acts 10:36

For God so loved the world
that he gave his only begotten Son
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish
but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 (KJV)

Why do you look for the living among the dead?
He is not here; he has risen!
Remember how he told you.
Luke 24:5-6

He who searches our hearts
knows the mind of the Spirit,
because the Spirit intercedes for the saints
in accordance with God's will.
Romans 8:27

Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
so we say with confidence,
The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.”
Hebrews 13:5-6

I am the gate;
whoever enters through me will be saved.
John 10:9



No comments:

Post a Comment