Life is a Garden Party

Friday, August 30, 2024

Just to say Thank You to my followers:

 

WITHOUT NUMBER


No one but you, Lord, showers all creation

with loving kindness and tender compassion.

No one but you, Lord, is abounding in love

and is daily faithful from heaven above.

No one but you, Lord, is always forgiving

yet satisfies me with your many blessings.

There’s no one like you, Lord. No one. No one.

There’s no one like you, God’s one and only Son.


Refrain:

As countless as the sands on the seashores

your blessings on me continually pour.

As numerous as the stars in the sky

from the day I was born to the day I die

you continually show me I am treasured.

Your love for me cannot ever be measured.

Without number you love me more and more.

Everyday your blessings continue to pour.


If I should ever doubt your ways and ask why

I’ll just look up at the stars in the night sky

or I’ll think of all the sand on the seashores

then I’ll know that your blessings on me will pour

because you shower your loving kindness on me

and have more compassion than the deepest sea.

I know your love, faithfulness, and forgiveness

is without number – numerous and countless.


Refrain


I need not ever fear; no, for you are nigh.

I know your love outshines the stars in the sky

and greater than all the sand on the seashore.

Though I’m undeserving, your blessings still pour.

You will bless me with love ‘til the day I die

when I arrive in heaven by and by.

On that glad day I will see you face to face

surrounded by everlasting love and grace.


Refrain


Hardships and trials in life will seem worth it

on that day when I arrive at heaven’s gate

for to see your nail-scarred hands and feet, will speak

of your loving kindness from your mercy seat.

You had me in your mind that sad but glad day

even when you knew I would drift far away.

Glory to God! Your love endures forever!

It’s numerous and countless – without number.


Refrain


“Look up at the heavens and count the stars -

if indeed you can count them...

so shall your offspring be.”

Abraham believed the Lord,

and he credited it to him as righteousness.

Genesis 15:5-6


I will surely bless you

and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky

and as the sand on the seashore.

Genes 22:17


I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky.

Genesis 26:4


...as numerous as the stars in the sky,

as countless as the sand on the seashore.

Hebrews 11:12


The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God,

slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness,

maintaining love to thousands,

and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin.

Exodus 34:6-7


The Lord is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and rich in love.

The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.

Psalm 145:8-9


His love endures forever.

Psalm 136



Life Is a Garden Party

is available via Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment