Life is a Garden Party

Monday, December 29, 2014

Dance

Spinning, swirling,
twisting, twirling.
Floating, drifting
while fluttering.

Lovely, quite ethereal
sent from the celestrials.
One by one more appear
dancing together near.

These gossamer to-tos
catch ones attention, they do.
Light as a feather
they now gather.

Performing their art
in mute, soundless parts
for no music is heard,
not even a chord.

Spinning, swirling,
twisting, twirling.
Floating, drifting
while fluttering.

As if chased, they run
in a waltz of fun
graceful, poised
bringing joy

Not one misstep
for each step
is orchestrated
and conducted.

Who is it that dances away
yesterday and again today?
Fluttering down from the heavens
are dancing snowflakes from heaven.

* * * * *

May your spirit dance
despite your circumstance.
My joy abide
whatever betides.
May there be a song on your lips
that will cause a smile to lift.
May thankfulness be a part
of every beat of your heart.

You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 130:1-12



To order Life Is a Garden Party, Vol II
go to WestBow Press, Amazon or B&N.

To order Life Is a Garden Party, Vol I
go to Amazon or B&N.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful poetic in every aspect re: snowflakes...great application! I love your poems, Judy and always scriptures that perfectly go with them! <3

    ReplyDelete